2023 Annual North Royalton Marching Band Fruit Sale
Welcome to the annual North Royalton High School Band Fruit Sale! Each year, every band student participates in our annual fundraiser by selling fruit and produce door-to-door in their neighborhoods. Your student should have already signed up with a partner online in Mr. Vitale’s Google classroom. Each group will be given their envelopes with detailed directions and their street assignments after the 6-9 pm practice on Wednesday, 9/27.
Here are the key points you need to know.
- Your students should be out in the community selling on their assigned streets (found in their packet envelope) on Saturday, 9/30. We aim to have everyone out on this day but Sunday, 10/1, will also work.
- Donations of any amount ARE accepted! If a homeowner doesn’t like or want fruit, they can donate cash, check (written to North Royalton Band Boosters) or online via the QR code that takes them to the cheddar up page for credit card donations.
- All of the documents that are passed out to your children on Wednesday, 9/27, are linked below.
- On Monday, 10/2, please ensure that your student (or their partner) brings in their envelope with the completed order form and all of the payments for the sales made over the weekend. Make sure this payment amount is correct because the kids are responsible for all their sales being accounted for in the envelope.
- Each student will also get an individual order form and will be able to sell until 11/16/23 when all final orders are due.
- Fruit orders will be picked up by the group leader on December 9, 2023 at the high school annex which is directly next to Serpentini Stadium. Orders should be delivered to all customers the weekend of December 9-10, 2023.
The documents linked below share additional information and copies of the forms you will need. Thank you for your support!